1) When can I drive on my driveway after being done?
-Typically never more than 24 hours, but is subject to weather and individual cases.
2) Do you do commercial and residential?
- Absolutely, we do both residential and commercial.
3) Do you do sealcoating and asphalt repairs just in Colorado Springs?
- No, we do sealcoating and asphalt repairs in Colorado Springs as well as surrounding area. We have a list of main areas served that can be referenced on the contacts page / tab listed above, however the list of areas served are not limited to what is listed. If you live in an area outside of what is listed please give us a call and we will try to accommodate you.
4) What forms of payment do you accept?
- Our current forms of payment include cash and check.
5) Do you offer discounts?
-Yes, we offer military and church discounts; however we are always striving to give our customers the best possible pricing so calling for more information and an estimate is the best.
6) Do you do pricing and estimates over the phone?
-We offer free estimates so we do not do pricing and estimates over the phone. Not every job is the same and getting a visual of the driveway or property allows us to asses, fairly judge and price what needs to be done.
7) How do I set up to get an estimate?
-The easiest way to get an estimate is to call and schedule one, that way we can fit it around your availability.
8) Do I need to be home to get an estimate?
-Most customers like to be present, however there is no need for you to be home or present to get an estimate. We will look at your property and then contact you with a bid and more information.
9) How does scheduling work?
- Once you have been giving an estimate and wish to proceed, give us a call and we will set up a time that is convenient for you; however scheduling is subject to weather and availability on both ends.
10) Do I need to do any prep work before you start my driveway/ property?
- Yes, all personal objects, including but not limited to, vehicles, tables, flower pots and all recreational gear / equipment etc. need to be removed from your driveway / property the day before work begins.
11) What kinds of materials do you use?
- A list of material descriptions can be referenced on the services page / tab listed above.
Michael Hurley Asphalt